The UMF 5005 Multi-Position Power Bariatric Exam Table
Note: Available colors have changed - please see 2013 color chart for new colors.
The UMF 5005 Bariatric Power Treatment Table provides the features you need, along with the comfort and stability your patients expect. The 5005 is the only bariatric power treatment table to feature a 30 inch (76.2cm) wide and 70 inch (177.8cm) long vacuum-formed UMF Ultra Comfort Seamless Top, extendable to 80 inches (203.2cm) with the articulating leg section. The design allows for easy cleaning and helps prevent cross-contamination; while the thick, high density pad with built-in pillow provides the ultimate in patient comfort.
The 5005 Bariatric Power Treatment Table is ADA compliant and can easily and safely lift up to 800 pounds (362.9kg) from its 19 inch (48.3cm) low patient access to its highest position at 35 inches (88.9cm). The low access makes this table easily accessible for wheelchair transfers, older patients and patients with special needs. Assisting patients onto this table is less stressful on medical staff (helps prevent back injuries) and the range from 19 to 35 inches (48.3 cm to 88.9cm) allows the table to be adjusted to the health care provider's ideal working height. The 5005 has a fully articulating, power assisted back section as well as an articulating leg section that provides added comfort and support for taller patients.
- 3 year limited warranty
- 800 lb. capacity
- UMF Ultra Comfort Seamless Top
- Built-in pillow
- 2 function hand control
- Electro-mechanical actuator system
- Concealed paper roll holder (18" – 21") (45.7 cm – 53.3cm)
- Large storage drawer
- Fully articulating 10" (25.4cm) leg section
- Accessory rails at chest
- Height:Min. 19" (48.3cm) at seat
- Max. 35" (88.9cm) at seat
- Width:30" (76.2cm)
- Length: 70" (177.8cm) to 80" (203.2cm) with articulating leg section extended
- Storage drawer: 16" D x 19" W x 4.5" H (40.6cm D x 48.3cm W x 11.4cm H)
- Electrical: 120 VAC, 60 HZ