Unico is proud to introduce our series of Mohs Procedure Microscopes, designed for quick and easy slide viewing.
Featuring a "reverse position noesepiece", with the objectives pointed back, away from the stage. Our Mohs Microscopes allow clear access to the stage allowing you to quickly and easily move slides in series around the stage. We removed the slide holder from the stage so you can increase your speed handling individual slides.
Each microscope comes with a sequential slide rack to assist in tracking and handling each slide specimen by location and orientation.
- The slide holder has been removed for viewing slides in quick succession.
- Speed of use is essential while searching for clear margins.
- Quick viewing in series is key while a patient is waiting with local anesthesia.
- Our best flat field plan optics for optimal viewing.
- 5-hole nose piece.
- blue filter assists contrast and clarity for stained tissue slides
- Camera-Ready versions for use with EMR programs