The UMF 4010 low access power procedure table with 600 lb. capacity.
Note: Rails that were previously accessories will now be standard equipment on the backrest portion table.
For available color swatches, please see 2013 color chart
One of our most versatile and fully featured power procedure tables, the UMF 4010 Power Procedure Table is ADA compliant, lowers to a height of 19 inches (48.3cm) and can support a patient weighing up to 600 pounds (272.2kg). The Ultra Comfort Seamless Top provides security and comfort for patients and also allows for easy cleaning and helps prevent cross-contamination.
The 4010 with its four function hand control, is an excellent choice for family general practices as well as in OB/GYN, dermatology, plastic surgery, urology and proctology. The low access height, versatility, and superior weight capacity of the 4010 make it a perfect table for a variety of exams, procedures, and minor surgeries.
The UMF 4010 Power Procedure Table features a fully articulating power assisted back section, headrest, and leg section. The low access height of 19 inches (48.3cm) allows for easier wheelchair transfers and makes the table easily accessible to the patients with limited mobility. Comes with a 3 year limited warranty.
- ADA Compliant
- 600 lb. (272.2 kg) capacity
- 19" (48.3 cm) low access seat height
- Power: Hi-Lo, back, tilt, leg section
- Four function hand control (hi-low, back, leg rest, and seat tilt)
- UMF Ultra Comfort Seamless Top
- Articulating headrest
- Stainless steel leg pullout
- Removable stainless steel drain pan (3.5 qt./3.3 L)
- Two position upholstered kneeler/footrest
- One touch, easy-glide stirrups
- Electro-mechanical actuator system
- Concealed paper roll holder (18” – 21”) (45.7 cm – 53.3cm)
- Trendelenburg position
- Accessory rails at head section
- Height: Min. 19” (48.3cm) at seat
- Max. 35” (88.9cm) at seat
- Width: 27” (68.6cm)
- Length: 71.5” ( 181.6cm) with foot section extended
- 85” (215.9cm) with foot section and headrest extended
- Leg rest: 16.25” (41.3cm) W x 9” (22.9cm) L
- Head rest: 15” (38.1cm) W x 8.5” (21.6cm) H
- Electrical: 120 VAC, 60 HZ
- Stirrups: 3 lateral positions