The Waterloo 6 Drawer Extra-Tall Lightweight Aluminum Emergency Cart with 5 in. Casters
Our ELITE aluminum cart offers easier maneuverability and safety when time is of the essence. Lightweight aluminum construction is 30% lighter than standard steel carts. This cart is available with five centralized locking options and 17 different drawer colors. It has a slide-through side shelf for additional work space, ABS plastic molded top and antimicrobial properties built in to protect portions of the cart.
Features of this Cart:
- Dimensions: 29" W x 24.5" D x 45" H
- Antimicrobial properties built in to protect portions of the product
- Lightweight aluminum construction is 30% lighter than standard steel carts
- Four vertical aluminum corner mounting tracks to mount accessories anywhere without pre-drilled holes
- Dual adjustable push handle
- Drawers with ball bearing slides were designed to push in and lock even after the cart has been secured.
- Drawers available in 17 different colors
- Centralized locking with 5 available options
- Slide-through side shelf for additional work space
- ABS plastic molded top
- Stabilizer base and high impact plastic bumper
Emergency Accessory Package Includes: ( 1) Cardiac board (CBB-6) (1) Set of 2 inches cut and clip divider system (DIV-CC2) (4) Clear plastic trays with dividers (CP-DIVTRAY) (1) Collapsible side shelf (SSG-2C) (1) IV pole and bracket (IV-2) (1) Oxygen tank brackets (OTB-4) (1) Bag of (100) plastic seals (PS-100) (1) Railing and supports (R-3) (2) Utility hooks (UH-2) (not shown) (1) Collapsible side shelf (SSG-2C )
UXGKA-333669 UXGLA-333669 UXGSA-333669 UXGEA-333669 UXGPA-333669
Manufacturer Waterloo Healthcare Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Documentation Brochure
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services