The Waterloo MSWA-3469-WHT Short Phlebotomy Cart was originally built to allow phlebotomists the opportunity to spend more time on patient floors and less time heading back to the lab for fresh supplies.
This very popular cart offers a variety of storage compartments and tilt bins for all your phlebotomy supplies. But this cart is much more than for phlebotomy alone. With the built in tilt bins, waste receptacle and removable trays this cart can be used as an IV cart, Suture cart, etc… The sky’s the limit when it comes to the versatility of our All-In-One cart.
All Waterloo Phlebotomy/Specimen carts are made out of a combination of steel, aluminum and plastic to create a lightweight, yet sturdy solution. These carts come standard with a 5 year bumper-to-bumper warranty.
This short, all white cart with 4 half-size drawers and 10 tilt bins comes fully assembled and includes:
- Stabilizer system to prevent cart from tipping over
- 5 inch premium casters (2 braking, 1 tracking, 1 swivel)
- Drawers with ball bearing full-extension slides and metal pulls
- Powder coat paint inside and out
- Pre-threaded holes for accessories on back
- White molded ABS top easily removable for cleaning
- Height adjustable ergonomic push handle
- Full length key locking gatelock to secure drawers
- 12 Plastic tilt bins
- Internal tilt waste receptacle
- Lockable internal sharps container
- Glove box holder
- Side mounted paper organizer
- (2) Trays w/dividers for 3 inches & 4 inches drawers
- (2) Trays w/dividers for 6 inches & 9 inches drawers
- Product: 26 inches W x 18 inches D x 37 inches H
- Drawers: Half-sized: (1) 3 inches H, (4) 3 inches H, (1) 6 inches H, (1) 9 inches H
- Shipping: 32 inches W x 26 inches D x 44 inches H
- Product: 95 lbs
- Shipping: 120 lbs