Note: Please call (800) 338-2372 for information on quantity discounts.
The Welch Allyn LXi Spot Vital Signs Monitors w/ Adult and Large Adult FlexiPort Blood Pressure Cuffs not only allows you to take vital signs in about half the time, but also take patient care to the next level.
The new Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs monitor LXi offers you fully automated, multiparameters, and more options than any other spot-check device on the market. Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs has made its mark in ambulatory and acute care settings for its accuracy, durability and cost-effectiveness. Welch Allyn Vital Sign products have become the device of choice for frontline caregivers world-wide.
- Flexibility: Customize the Spot Vital Signs Monitor to meet your specific needs.
- Efficiency: SureBP will help increase efficiencies by taking accurate blood pressure readings in about 15 seconds.
- Accuracy: Reduce the chance for transcription errors by electronically capturing Clinician ID, Patient ID, and patient data at the point of care using the optional barcode scanner and connectivity accessories.
- Quality: Best in class Welch Allyn Vital Signs product innovation plus a 2-year Limited Warranty.
- Precise Measurements:
- SureBP measures blood pressure in about 15 seconds as the cuff is inflating--resulting in time savings for you and improved comfort for your patients. Pulse rate and MAP included.
- Ability to manually enter weight, height, respiration rate, and pain level; calculates Body Mass Index.
- Spot Check Patient Vital Signs and Blood Pressure on patients 29 days and older.
- Error messages give you descriptions and real solutions--not just error codes
- Ergonomic Feel:
- Bigger, brighter LCD display provides greater visibility from farther distances
- Lightweight and portable
- Hard and soft buttons
- Unit comes with both adult and large adult Flexiport® cuffs
- Battery operated
- Sleep mode to save battery life
- Customizable Connectivity:
- Comes connectivity-ready, allowing you to connect to the Electronic Medical Record system you have now or one you"ll get in the future
- Wired or Wireless connectivity, and USB port communication
- Connects to select Health-o-Meter or Tanita digital scales
- 50-reading memory allows retrieval of previous data for review or to download late
- Programmable location identifier
- Choose either SureTemp Plus (Oral thermometry) or Braun Thermoscan Pro 4000 (Ear thermometry)
- Units w/SP02 can select either Masimo (Pulse Oximetry) or Nellcor (Pulse Oximetry)