The Brewer LiftMate is a safety-enhancing, step-saving solution that helps prevent patient falls and assists patients on to and off of any standard exam table or elevated procedural surface quickly, easily and safely.
It rolls through doorways, down hallways and works with any exam table - yes, even yours. What's more, a single device allows you to service multiple rooms. Get the upside of a power table without the downside of a power table price with the Brewer LiftMate Low/High Patient Lift.
- Works with any exam table — regardless of age or brand
- Handheld controls — operate Brewer LiftMate from either side of the device
- Battery operated — easily integrates into any exam room
- 500-pound weight capacity* — same as a standard exam table
- Mobile and maneuverable — casters allow device to be moved in any direction on tile or carpet; fits through doorways and down hallways
- Lightweight yet heavy-duty — sturdy construction that remains easy to move
- Auto-lock rubber feet prevent device from moving while in use — convenient and secure
- Three-year warranty, parts and labor — dependable for the long-run
Features and Specifications:
- Three-year warranty
- 500 lb. weight capacity (under normal use)
- Large non-slip platform surface
- Two emergency stop buttons
- Non-slip grab bars for patient stability and positioning
- Four auto-lock rubber feet for stability
- Four retractable swivel casters prevent rolling during use
- Meets all UL standards for safety
- Convenient hand pendant for easy operation
- Powered by rechargeable battery
- Easy-to-clean design
- Fits through standard doorways
- Smooth movement for enhanced patient security
- Quiet actuators for patient comfort
- Large platform with ample room for patient positioning
- Easy access for walkers
- Designed to prevent patient falls
- Easy-to-use mobile device
- Reduces need to assist patients onto exam tables
- Protects employees from workplace hazards
- Height: 36” – 46"
- Depth (outer dimensions): 21.5"
- Width (outer dimensions): 33.25"
- Depth (platform): 17.75"
- Width (platform): 21.25"
- Width (between grab bars): 27.75"
Electrical & Battery:
- 115 VAC. 60Hz
- Current in: 6.0 amp max
- Class II insulated
- Safe, extra-low voltage actuators
- Lead Acid Sealed Battery
- 1.2 amp-hour capacity
- Light/Audible signal to indicate low battery charge
- Replacement Part No.: 2102150
- All Brewer products conform to US and Canadian electrical and medical industry codes and regulations and meet or exceed industry requirements.
*Under Normal Use
Manufacturer Brewer Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Product Condition New Warranty 3 Years
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services