Ultrasound General 3-Section 30" Table
- 3 section table top
- Designed by leading Ergonomic Specialists and exceeds industry standards for sonography
- Industry leading warranty
- Dynamic 22" to 38" adjustable height range for safe wheelchair transfer and ergonomic working heights
- 600 lbs. bariatric rated lift and load capacity
- Twin tower design for added strength and rigidity
- Sleek base design promotes unobstructed compatibility with ultrasound equipment ensuring better ergonomic conditions for the sonographer
- Electric Fowler, manual adjustable foot rest
- Hand Control (height, trendelenburg/reverse, fowler)
- Locking casters
- Paper roll holder.
- Optional Central Base Locking System allows for all the wheels on the table to be locked with one lever at the center of the base.
- 600 lbs patient weight capacity
- Height range 22"-38"
- Width 30", Length: 72"
- 3 section top
- Fowler: 34"
- Seat 24"
- Foot 13".
- Trendelenburg/reverse 15 degree.
- 3" padding
- 20 Terratouch colors
- Table weight, 175 lbs.
Manufacturer Oakworks Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Capacity 600 lbs. Warranty Frame & Understructure, 3 Years, Padding & Upholstery, 3 Years, Parts, 3 Years, 1 Year Labor Country of Origin United States Of America
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
From: $161.92+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 5 business day via Ground Delivery.
From: $6,600.00+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 10 business days via Tailgate/Dock Delivery.
From: $4,107.19+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 10 business days via Tailgate/Dock Delivery.
From: $94.92Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Usually ships in 5 business day via Ground Delivery.
From: $165.97+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 5 business day via Ground Delivery.
From: $154.22+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 5 business day via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services