Kawasumi K-Shield Safety Port
K-Shield Safety Port Access Set from Kawasumi
- Low profile design – streamlined design helps make dressing simple and efficient and improves patient comfort during long infusion times.
- Simple safety device activation – clinician-friendly and easy to use; audible click lets you know the needle is locked and enclosed during activation.
- Non-coring siliconized needle – minimizes irritation while the port is being accessed or when the needle is removed.
- Spacers on skin plate – allows air flow and minimizes moisture between patient’s skin and underneath skin plate.
- Non-DEHP fluid path – offers a safe, DEHP-free fluid path
Manufacturer Kawasumi Shipping Method Ground Delivery
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services