The Tuttnauer Automatic Autoclave w/ 22 Gallon Chamber
Note: Shown with optional printer.
This is Tuttnauer’s largest automatic tabletop autoclave. Features a closed door active drying system. Perfect for multi-doctor practices, clinics or surgery centers. 15" x 30" chamber accommodates longer instruments or a large number of small instruments. Capacity for 15 full size IMS cassettes. 2 year parts and labor warranty.
Safety and Convenience features:
- Seamlessly integrated into your work environment with compact design and heat insulation
- Durable 316L type stainless steel chamber and door with electro-polish finish
- Control lock-out switch prevents starting a cycle when door is not properly locked
- Door failure protection prevents door from opening at high pressure
- Automatic safety shutoff prevents overheating
- Thorough drying improves sterilization results
- Faster drying for a shorter overall cycle
- 0.2 µm HEPA air filter provides sterile, bacteria-free air for drying
- Rapid cycles optimize the availability of ready-to-use sterile instruments
- Easy-to-use, single touch control system increases productivity
- Enhanced monitoring for consistent documentation of sterilization results
- Long lasting, easy to maintain autoclaves guarantee virtually no downtime
Automatic Autoclave Series features:
- 4 Pre-set sterilization programs
- Program and customize cycle parameters to suit your needs and maximize flexibility
- High precision control system for accurate sterilization results
- Integrated printer for cycle documentation (optional)
- PC Communication port enables storage of sterilization result
- Interdependent temperature and pressure monitoring
- User friendly intuitive display
- Cycle information recovery in the case of power failure or cycle interruption
- Insufficient water detector with automatic shutoff
- Approved by major International Standards for autoclaves, i.e.
- A.S.M.E., TUV, CE 01123, UL, etc.
Model Chamber Dimensions Overall Dimensions Tray Dimension No. Of Trays Supplied Power Consumption &
Cycle Time Shipping Weight CESS-5156-00
15.1" x 29.9" 34.5" x 26" x 20.6" 11.3"W x 26.6"L x 1"H
(286W x 675L x 25H mm)
2 (Holds 15 full size) 1400W
120V / 11.7A (50/60Hz)
230V / 6A (50/60Hz)
Cold Start: 55 mins.
Hot Start: 40 mins.
Manufacturer Tuttnauer Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services