The Chattanooga Adapta® Summit Treatment Table with i-Skin Upholstery
We took our decades of experience and valuable therapist input to create the platform you’ve always wanted. Ideal for budget conscious practices who want a hi/lo treatment platform without sacrificing functionality and durability.
- Lifting Capacity: 450 lbs
- Adapta® i-Skin Patient Surface 7 to 9 times more durable than vinyl
- Crack resistant, antimicrobial, easy to clean
- Non-slip contoured surface helps patients feel secure and comfortable
- Keeps your elbows and knees from "bottoming out"
- PosturFlex Peak in the center of the table to accommodate a variety of patients
- Increase flexion/extension to increase patient’s comfort and gradually bring them back to a neutral position
- The Competitive Edge Adapta hi/lo treatment platforms cost less than you’d expect
- Receive your new Adapta treatment platform within weeks of your order date
- Superior Functionality
- Ergonomically designed so no handles or knobs get between you and your patient
- Whisper quiet scissor lift brings patients to your level via six easy-to-reach pedal controls around the table
- EZ Lift Retractable Casters
- Gas Assist Movable Sections
- Input: 230 V / 1 A / 50 Hz ,120 V / 1.7 A / 60 Hz
Manufacturer Chattanooga Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Capacity 450 lbs. Kit Includes i-Skin upholstery; Gas assist movable sections; EZ-Lift retractable casters
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services