CHG Hospital Beds
CHG’s Platform Bed combines contemporary design with robust construction. Tamperproof hardware, antibacterial side panels and a large weight capacity make this bed ideal for Mental Health facilities requiring a resilient bed frame. Restraint loops on all sides of the bed provide additional patient and staff safety when required. The flat surfaces of the bed make it easy to clean and sanitize.
- Mattress platform height – 16.5"
- Sleep surface width – 36"
- Sleep surface length – 79.5"
- Headboard height (from floor to top of headboard) – 23.5"
- Footboard height (from floor to top of footboard) – 19.5"
- Weight Capacity – 1000lbs
- Product Weight – 300lbs
- 10 gauge steel, powder-coated mattress platform
- Four corner adjustable height rubber feet
- Steel powder coated tubular frame below mattress platform
- Tamperproof fasteners used throughout bed
- Ten (10) Restraint Loops on each side of the bed
- Three (3) Restraint Loops centered in the head/footboard
- Three (3) slots centered in the head/footboard
- Head/Footboard are “cutting board grade” HDPE
- Non-porous and resistant to bacteria
- Mildew and moisture resistant
- Easy to clean; stain and odor resistant
- Will not chip, swell, rot or crack
- Side panels are an antimicrobial HDPE