Clinton 8890 Family Practice Table w/ Built-In Step Stool
Standard color for the table's door and drawer handles is silver. Please call sales at (800) 338-2372 if you would like to choose a different style of handle for your Clinton 8890 Table. Options for drawer handle colors can be found at the bottom of the above "Swatches" tab.
For comfort, economy, overall functional and storage, there's nothing better than Clinton's Family Practice Table. This versatile table has storage access from either side. Plus, its lower treatment table height and handy pull out step stool makes it ideal for family practice, clinic or wherever a cost effective treatment/exam table is needed. It is available in your choice of 20 colors of upholstery with color coordinated laminate doors and drawers on an easy-clean laminate base.
- Plush vinyl upholstery over 2" (5 cm) firm, foam padding
- Full 27" ( 68.58 cm) width for patient comfort
- Pneumatic backrest adjusts from either side
- Pull out step stool with safety tread
- Coated, two position adjustable stirrups
- Padded, pull-out leg rest on steel track
- Optional pull-out basin
- Easy care all laminate base
- Color coordinated doors and top available
- Chip resistant edges
- 1 large side storage compartment with shelf
- Storage compartment is accessible from both sides (no right or left handed tables)
- 2 Euro style drawers with all steel slides
- Built with plywood and laminate panels that are California CARB II compliant
- Top sections are easily replaceable in the field
- Adjustable feet for leveling
- Paper dispenser included
- 400 lbs. (181.43 kg) load capacity under normal use
Manufacturer Clinton Industries Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Capacity 400 lbs. Documentation Brochure
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services