This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us at (800) 338-2372.
Clinton Industries Standard Lab-X Series Extra-Tall Blood Drawing Chair with Flip-Arm (6011-F)
Chair features an adjustable, padded and upholstered flip-arm. Extra height reduces bending for staff and makes it easy for patients to sit and exit chair. A footrest is included for the patient.
- 1-1/4" square, heavy duty, all-welded, tubular steel frame
- Adjustable height and depth flip arm
- Armrest locks in place when in use, then flips out of the way for easy exit
- Comfortable 2" padding throughout
- Neutral Grey powder-coated frame
- 2 knobs lock chrome armrest into position
- Adjustable foot levelers
- Easy-clean durable antimicrobial vinyl
- Complete series of chairs to choose from v
- 400 lbs. capacity
- Seat Height - 17" x 16" 26"
- Width Depth Overall 34" 26"
- Height Adjustment Arms 34"-40"
Manufacturer Clinton Industries Shipping Method Ground Delivery Discontinued Yes Documentation Brochure GSA GSA Includes Flip Arm Model Lab-X Series
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services