The Welch Allyn Connex ProBP 3400 Digital Blood Pressure Device lets you take fast, accurate blood pressure readings in just 15 seconds and comes with USB-wired connectivity.
Note: Desk mounted ProBP available with purchase of Handheld Unit and desk mount cradle (CESS-715972-00001).
Small enough to go anywhere.
Powerful enough to deliver the results you need.
The small form-factor, handheld design of the Connex® ProBPTM 3400 makes it equally efficient at home capturing readings during hospital rounds or triage, or in office-based settings. Yet it still has a large, colorful display and easy-to-use, ergonomically sized controls. Bluetooth wireless and/or USB-wired technology allows you to have connected blood pressure readings in the palm of your hand.
Accurate, reliable, palpitates looking for blood pressure on deflation. Using the same ground-breaking SureBP technology found in the industry-leading Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs LXi, the Connex ProBP3400 can capture blood pressure readings nearly twice as fast as other electronic blood pressure devices and is a smart choice for just about every clinical setting.
- Small, handheld design makes device easy to carry and capture readings on rounds or in triage settings
- Most Units come standard with (1) Adult and (1) Large Adult Cuff (Not Included with: 34XX,34XF,34BX,34BF ).
- Hospital-grade SureBP technology enables fast, accurate 15-second blood pressure readings, improving patient comfort
- Obtains accurate readings and minimizes error codes, even in the presence of many cases of motion or weak pulse
- USB-wired technology enables connectivity to select EMR/HIS systems, improving documentation accuracy and efficiency
- Compatible with blood pressure cuff sizes ranging from small child (12 cm) to thigh (55 cm)
- Lithium ion battery technology delivers 100 readings on a single charge with rapid recharge time
- Configurable to match your workflow and specific patient needs.
- Upgradeable so that your initial investment is protected as your needs change
- Mercury and latex free to ensure clinician and patient safety
- Meets AAMI standard for blood pressure accuracy
- Achieved “AA” rating by British Hypertension Society data analysis