The Welch Allyn Connex ProBP 3400 Digital Blood Pressure Device lets you take fast, accurate blood pressure readings in just 15 seconds and comes with USB-wired connectivity.
Note: Desk mounted ProBP available with purchase of Handheld Unit and desk mount cradle (CESS-715972-00001).
Small enough to go anywhere.
The small form-factor, handheld design of the Connex® ProBPTM 3400 makes it equally efficient at home capturing readings during hospital rounds or triage, or in office-based settings. Yet it still has a large, colorful display and easy-to-use, ergonomically sized controls. Bluetooth wireless and/or USB-wired technology allows you to have connected blood pressure readings in the palm of your hand.
Powerful enough to deliver the results you need.
Accurate, reliable, palpitates looking for blood pressure on deflation. Using the same ground-breaking SureBP technology found in the industry-leading Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs LXi, the Connex ProBP3400 can capture blood pressure readings nearly twice as fast as other electronic blood pressure devices and is a smart choice for just about every clinical setting.
- Small, handheld design makes device easy to carry and capture readings on rounds or in triage settings.
- Colorful, easy-to-read display for effortless viewing of clinical data.
- Ergonomic buttons and onscreen navigation make it easy to take and review readings.
- Lithium ion battery technology delivers 100 readings on a single charge with rapid recharge time.
- Mercury and latex free to ensure clinician and patient safety.
- Hospital-grade SureBP technology enables fast, accurate 15-second blood pressure readings, improving patient comfort.
- Obtains accurate readings and minimizes error codes, even in the presence of many cases of motion or weak pulse.
- Compatible with blood pressure cuff sizes ranging from small child (12 cm) to thigh (55 cm).
- Meets AAMI standard for blood pressure accuracy.
- Achieved “AA” rating by British Hypertension Society data analysis.
- USB-wired technology enables connectivity to select EMR/HIS systems, improving documentation accuracy and efficiency.
- Configurable to match your workflow and specific patient needs.
- Upgradeable so that your initial investment is protected as your needs change
- Most Units come standard with (1) Adult and (1) Large Adult Cuff (Not Included with: 34XX,34XF,34BX,34BF ).
- 15.0 cm H x 8.0 cm L x 5.6 cm D (5.9" x 3.1" x 2.2")
- Weighs just 450 g (15.87 oz)