We currently have two used Zoll AED Plus Automated External Defibrillator with Display that have the latest AHA software and are in great condition.
For more information in these used units please call Dan at (800) 338-2372 X8211.
The AED Plus from Zoll features Real CPR Help®, a feedback tool that helps the rescuer properly perform CPR on a patient. It can sense the depth, pace, and force behind each compression, and will provide audible and visual assistance to help provide high-quality CPR when it is needed most. For all the features that set it apart from other AEDs, the AED Plus hasn’t sacrificed any of the hallmarks of ZOLL durability, advanced technology, quality and value.
- CPR-D padz system uses single-pad electrode for quick defibrillation
- CPR-D padz have a shelf-life of 5 years, the longest of any electrode sold today
- Meets or exceeds all operating, durability, and functional standards for AEDs
- Event data, including all machine information, associated ECG, and audio are downloaded via a standard IRDA port, found on most laptops and easily added to most desktops
- Data is available on ZOLL Data Review or ZOLL Data Control archiving and analysis software for medical control, retrospective analysis and reports
- Regularly monitors its condiction wtih self-testing and alarms to assure constant readiness
- The status indicator shows either a green check mark or a red “X” to indicate clearly whether the unit is ready for use
- When the unit requires new batteries, it sounds an audible alarm and displays the red “X”
- Intelligent Pediatric Capability can defibrillate children up to eight years of age using the Pedi-PadzII electrodes