With Detecto’s 6495 heavy-duty digital wheelchair scale, you receive speed and increased accuracy that only electronic weighing can provide.
Equipped with the new MedVue weight indicator, the display is mounted at a convenient angle for easy viewing. A keypad for entry of known weights of empty wheelchairs speeds the process, providing the weight of patients instantly in 0.5 inch (13 mm) high LCD digits. Also features RS232 serial, USB, and optional Ethernet for connectivity to EMR/EHR in healthcare facilities. Powered by 6 C batteries (not included) or optional AC adapter (part number MV1PWR). 800 lb x 0.2 lb / 360 kg x 0.1 kg capacity.
- Up to 99 tares (optional) to store wheelchair weights for efficient patient weighing.
- Hold/Release key to hold a weight after leaving the scale to quickly move the patient on and off the scale while having time to record the weight after.
- Patient ID Barcode Scanning: Send 14-digit patient ID to the scale's MedVue indicator for EMR/EHR records.
- Sturdy steel handrails for patient assurance and safety.
- Capacity: 800 lb x 0.2 lb / 360 kg x 0.1 kg
- Weight: 5-digit, 7-segment, 7/8 inch (22.2 mm) high LCD
- Height: 4-digit, 7-segment, 1/2 inch (12.7 mm) high LCD
- Keypad: Membrane type with 19 keys
- Connectivity Ports: RS232 serial and USB (standard), wired and Wi-Fi Ethernet (optional)
- Power: 6 AA cell Alkaline, Ni-Cad or NiMH batteries (not included)
- Operating Temperature: 14º to 104º F (-19º to 40º C)
- Weight Indicator Dimensions: 6.8 inch H x 7.6 inch W x 1.8 inch D (171.4 mm W x 193.8 mm H x 44.4 mm D)
- Platform Dimensions: 26.5 inch W x 30 inch D (673 mm W x 762 mm D)
- Construction: Steel
Old SKU CESS-701956-00001 Manufacturer Detecto / Cardinal Scale Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Capacity 800 lbs. Country of Origin United States Of America
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$223.58+ Free Shipping. Via Ground Delivery.
$70.42Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Usually ships in 5 business day via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services