Detecto CR500D / CR1000D "Roll-A-Weigh" Wheelchair Scales
Weighing in at less that 100 pounds and featuring built-in handles and wheels, the "Roll-A-Weigh" can be moved wherever you need it. Whether's it's multiple weighing locations at a single facility or a stationary location. The "Roll-A-Weigh" gives you portability, ease of use and accuracy. Designed for weighing "on-the-move", this portable scale features the NEW MedVue digital weight indicator that can be mounted on the scale, or remotely on a wall, or desk for convenient viewing.
Setup is simple and quick with the "Roll-A-Weigh"s" self-aligning feet and top side EZ Level adjustment. Heavy-duty construction, large safety plate platform with integral ramp, and the 500 or 1,000 lb capacity makes this the perfect scale for weighing patients in manual or power wheelchairs, dialysis patients, or walk-ons.
- Integral handles make it easy to lift and lower into position
- Built-in wheels permit the scale to be rolled anywhere it's needed
- The NEW MedVue indicator can be mounted on the side of the scale and read from above
- The indicator is removable for remote wall or desk mounting and includes a 10" cable
- Smooth deck with rubber mat and integral wheel stop
- CR500D: 500 lb /255 kg
- CR1000D: 1,000 lb / 450 kg
- CR500D: 0.2 lb / 0.1 kg
- CR1000D: 0.5 lb / 0.2 kg
- Platform size: 32.5"L x 30.5"W x 1.5"H
- Overall dimensions: 32.5"L x 42.5"W x 3.5"H
- Display: .3.5" x 3" Backlit Blue LCD for wall or table mount
- Power source: 6 "C" size batteries