This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us at (800) 338-2372.
Detecto's model DHS digital handgrip dynamometers provide rehabilitation exercise solutions for patients and physicians. The DHS allows medical professionals to evaluate the recovery condition of a patient's impaired hand. The data may be used for reference to view rehabilitation progress. The soft, padded handgrip and poly enclosure provide a comfortable material for patient usage. Detecto's model DHS digital handgrip dynamometers provide accurate grip strength readings. Everything needed for hand evaluation in one convenient package: DHS handgrip dynamometer, instruction manual, and battery. Comes in convenient shockproof carrying/storage case with individual storage compartments for each item.
- 1-Year Warranty
- Soft, padded handgrip and poly enclosure
- Accurate grip strength readings
- Count Mode - Rehabilitation programs may be set up using Detecto's DHS series dynamometers for patients to do exercises. Only if the patient's gripping force reaches the target set by a medical professional does it count one time
- Average Mode - This mode is designed to evaluate the combined average of both the left and right hand's gripping force
- Max Mode - The percentage of a patient's gripping force may be set for it to refresh the LCD on the following squeeze
- Large easy-to-ready LCD screen
- Pound or kilogram readouts
- Button to zero the last maximum reading stored in memory
- Includes: Shockproof carrying case and instruction booklet
- Model DHS-88 - 88 lb x 0.2 lb / 40 kg x 0.1 kg
- Model DHS-176 - 176 lb x 0.2 lb / 80 kg x 0.1 kg
- Dimensions (including handles) : 2.165" W x 3.976" D x 8.346" H / 55 mm W x 101 mm D x 212 mm H
- Unit Display - lb / kg
- LCD Display - 0.5 inch high 4-digit LCD
- Operating Temperature - 41¢ª F - 95¢ª F / 5¢ªC - 35¢ªC
- Battery - CR-2450 (1 included)
Manufacturer Detecto / Cardinal Scale Shipping Method Ground Delivery Discontinued Yes Documentation Brochure Includes Shockproof Carrying Case, Instructional Booklet, 1 Battery Warranty 1 Year Model DHS-88, DHS-176
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services