ADCs 5111N Diagnostix Pocket Otoscope
- Fiber optics for cool, obstruction-free light transmission.
- 2.5v Xenon lamp for true tissue color.
- Wide angle swivel 2.5x viewing lens permits instrumentation.
- Insufflator port (fitting and insufflator sold separately) for pneumatic otoscopy.
- AA battery handle (batteries included) with on/off power switch integrated into pocket clip.
- Includes tube with 5 each Welch Allyn 2.75mm and 4.25mm specula.
- Otoscope in hard case measures 7 1/4
Manufacturer American Diagnostic Corporation Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Product Condition New Color 1 Fitted Case Warranty 1 Year Model 5111 Country of Origin United Arab Emirates
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services