Claflin Medical Equipment is closed on Monday, May 30th in observance of Memorial Day. Orders CAN still be placed online, but will not be processed until Tuesday, May 31st. Have a wonderful holiday weekend!
The Accutest iFOBT Physicians Office Test Kit
An important aid in the diagnosis of colorectal cancer. Innovative immunological Fecal Occult Blood Test that allows two samples to be tested - economically - on the same test card. Testing more than one sample from different bowel movements improves accuracy and is recommended by the American Cancer Association, since polyps bleed intermittently.
Includes: 25 test devices and 25 sample collection tubes
Economical: two samples tested for less than many single tests
- Immunoassay test specific to human hemoglobin
- Sensitivity 99.2%, Specificity 96.7%, Accuracy 98.3%
- Cutoff is 50ng hHb/ml
- Extended stability of sample in buffer solution (18 days room temperature/6 months refrigerated)
- No dietary or drug restrictions
- Easy to use collection materials
Easy to use: rapid results, CLIA - waived, easy to read
- Significantly greater with immunoassay test
- 2010 Medicare Reimbursement $22.78 (vs. $4.66 with Guaiac test)
- CPT Codes: 82274QW or G0328QW
Manufacturer Jant Pharmacal Unit of Measure (UOM) Box Shipping Method Ground Delivery Documentation Brochure Kit Includes 25 test devices; 25 sample collection tubes Model CS625 Compliance CLIA Waived Manufacturer Return Policy Non-Returnable
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$138.33+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 2 business day via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services