The Stanbio HemoPoint H2 System
Fast... Using a single drop of blood, Stanbio’s Hemo Point® H2 offers accurate results for both hemoglobin and hematocrit tests—in less than a minute! The easy-to-read touch screen displays the current time, battery status and allows for easy operation.
Advanced... Utilizing proven microcuvette technology, the Hemo Point® H2 features a proprietary “soft load” cuvette holder to minimize blood contamination of the meter. The hemoglobin result is flagged if it is outside the user-defined limits.
Easy To Use... The Hemo Point® H2 ’s user-friendlysampling technique minimizes training time and its rechargeable battery makes it completely mobile. Recall the last 100 test results with the touch of a button and attach an optional printer to record patient’s test results—immediately, or from stored memory!
- Hemoglobin and Hematocrit Readings
- CLIA Waived
- CPT Code: 85018QW
- Results in less than 1 minute
- Touchscreen for easy operation
- “Soft Load” minimizes blood contamination
- Rechargeable battery
- Memory allows recall of last 100 results
- Methodology: Optical absorption photometry
- Principle: Azidemethemoglobin
- Calibration: Factory calibrated
- Sample Type: Capillary, venous, or arterial blood
- Sample Size: 10 µL Hematocrit Range: 36 - 54% (calculated) Linearity: 0 - 23.5 g/dL
- Within Run Precision CV: < 1%
- Total Precision CV: < 1.2%