The Drive 3 Position Geri Chair Recliner from Drive Medical.
With three comfortable positions, retractable lock bar, self-adjusting suspension and a convenient tray, this 3-position Geri chair recliner by Drive Medical includes a bevy of features. It can be positioned upright, in a deep recline or with the leg rest/footrest elevated, and a retractable lock bar secures the chair in your desired position. The self-adjusting suspension prevents the problem of the user "bottoming out" in the seat, which is protected from seepage by a moisture barrier. The product includes a large, blow-molded tray that locks in 5 positions and can be stowed away on the side of the chair. The comfortable "built-in" headrest and wide, comfortable, padded arm rests were constructed at an angle to provide support, even in a reclined position. The 5" casters (2 complete with locks) allow for simple movement and security of the recliner. The neutral colored, sturdy steel frame is easy to clean and maintain, with side panels that pop off for cleaning and maintenance. All foam and vinyl meet California Flammability standards, and the product also meets both standard and Boston Fire Department specifications. Comes available in the following colors: blue ridge, jade and rosewood.Features and Benefits
- 3 positions: upright, deep recline and elevated leg rest/footrest
- Large, blow molded tray locks in 5 positions and can be stored on the side of the chair
- Retractable lock bar secures the chair in the desired position
- Self adjusting suspension in the seat prevents bottoming out
- Side panels "pop-off" for easy cleaning and maintenance
- 5" casters (2 with locks) make it easy to move and secure the recliner
- Wide, comfortable armrests are angled to provide support in any reclined position
- Neutral colored, sturdy steel frame is easy to clean and maintain
- Moisture barrier on seat prevents seepage
- Comfortable "built in" headrest
- Foam and vinyl meet California Flammability
- Standard and Boston Fire Department specifications
- Height: 47"
- Width: 25"
- Depth: 41"
- Width Between Arms: 20"
- Floor to Arm (Height): 26"
- Seat to Arm (Height): 9"
- Seat (Height): 21"
- Seat (Width): 19"
- Seat (Depth): 19"
- Product Dimensions: 41.50"(L) x 32.00"(W) x 47.50"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame; 1 Year on Upholstery and Moving Parts
Model # d574-br, d574-j, d574-r
Manufacturer Drive Medical Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services