The Drive 13246 Stand Assist Lift from Drive Medical.
This stand-assist lift by Drive Medical provides patients with safe, stable assistance while standing, transferring or toileting. A extra-wide, non-skid foot plate forms a stable base for foot positioning and a soft, padded adjustable leg support includes a support strap to secure legs. The lift includes a convenient four sling attachment points that enable the lift to accommodate a variety of stand-up sling designs. Its 24 V DC motor is powerful and reliable, featuring an emergency stop button and manual lowering device. The motor includes a removable rechargeable battery that charges quickly to eliminate down time. The battery, complete with a charge meter, will alert you both when charging is complete or when it may be necessary (below 50%) with an audible tone. Even transportation is simplified with easy-roll 4" casters that provide stability and easy maneuverability over a variety of surfaces. A 4.5" under-bed clearance allows the lift access under most long-term care beds. Unit includes: removable rechargeable battery (Model #13258); external charger (#13255) and wall-mounted bracket (#13260).Features and Benefits
- 24 V DV motor provides power and reliability
- 4.5" under bed clearance provides access undermost long term care beds
- Audible tone when battery power is below 50%
- Audible tone when charge is complete
- Battery charge meter indicates the battery power status while in use
- Battery has a charged and low-charge indicator
- Easy roll 4" casters mean stability and easy maneuverability over a variety of surfaces
- Extra-wide, non-skid foot plate provides a stable base for foot positioning
- Fast charging, re-chargeable battery is removable to eliminate lift down-time
- Four sling attachment points enable the lift to accommodate a variety of stand-up sling designs
- Includes removable, rechargeable battery (item # 13258) charging station (item # 13255) and wall mount bracket (item # 13260)
- Motor has an emergency stop button an manual lowering feature
- Provides stable assistance in standing, transferring an toileting
- Soft, padded adjustable leg support - includes a support strap to secure legs to the support
- Base Clearance: 4.5"
- Base Closed (Width): 24.5"
- Base Opened (Width): 40.2"
- Boom (Height): 26.2"-81.1"
- Casters: 3" Front/4" Rear
- Product Dimensions: 45.00"(L) x 40.00"(W) x 26.00"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 13246