The DR181 is the latest version of the reliable and popular DR180 series. The DR181 in a 12-lead configuration provides a high quality research and clinical evaluation tool. It records 12-lead / 9 channels of data – no short-cuts!
Northeast Monitoring’s 12-lead system does not use arithmetically derived or reconstructed data from non-standard Holter lead hook-ups. These short-cut methods may capture accurate data for normal beats, but the picture degrades sharply for virtually all morphologies of interest.
The DR181 12-lead settings can be adjusted to fit your 12-lead recording requirements. Intervals and strip lengths are adjustable, and you can also choose to record continuously in all 12-leads at a resolution of 12 bits per sample.
- Meet EC-11 (American National Standard for Electrocardiographic devices) and EC-38 standards
- All-digital recording eliminates mechanical malfunctions and makes the DR181 more reliable than cassette recorders
- Removable digital memory (compact flash card) allows immediate re-use of the DR180+
- Electronic storage of patient identification number prevents confusion of patient records
- During hook-up, LCD displays actual ECG on all channels, eliminating the need for an ECG test block.
- Pacemaker detection is standard
- LCD displays percent of battery life during hook-up
- Recorder can display in multiple languages (see brochure)
- High resolution modes can be selected for pediatric patients
- Shielded patient cables (significantly reduce electrode artifact) include either 5, 7, or 10 lead electrode option
||72 hours with lithium batteries, 48 hours with alkaline batteries, 24 hours with rechargeable battery
||0.05 - 70 Hz in 3-channel mode; 0.05 - 150 Hz in 12-Lead mode
||12-bit, 12.50 μV/LSB in 3-channel mode; 12-bit, 6.25 μV/LSB in 12-Lead mode
|Prefilter sampling rate:
||1440 samples/second in 3-channel mode; 1440 samples/second 12-Lead mode
||12cm x 7cm x 2.5cm (4.7in x 2.7in x 1.0in)
||200 grams (7oz), including batteries and memory card
||2 AA batteries: alkaline, rechargeable or lithium batteries
||32 MB - 2 GB SD flashcard
Intervals from 15 seconds to 5 minutes.
Length between 3 and 60 seconds.
Continuous: all 12-leads/9 channels recorded.