F6 is a high end hospital grade monitor designed for multi-bed units with central station yet simple enough for private practice, it offers the most advanced integrated monitoring for the delivery room in big hospital; private obstetrician's office; antepartum clinic.
F6 are designed for use in moving situation covers the entire continuum of antepartum and intrapartum applications.
- Basic parameters: FHR, TOCO, Event Mark, AFM
- Optional Dual FHR monitoring
- Optional Internal parameters: IUP/DECG 24 hours waveforms playback
- Optional Built-in wireless module
- 150/152mm wide paper printing
- Support American/International standard
- 1, 2, 3cm/min real-time printing speeds
- Quick printing for stored waveform
- Lithium battery for 4 hours continuous working
- 10.2 - inch high resolution color folding up LCD screen
- Probe rack and wall mounting rack Handle for easy carry
- Optional Fetal Stimulators
- Multi-crystal pulse wave
- Doppler waterproof transducer for FHR detection
- Signals Overlap Verification
Manufacturer Edan USA Shipping Method Ground Delivery Documentation Brochure
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services