The Enthermics DC Series Fluid Warmer from Enthermics provides an efficient, balanced heating system that allows for low energy consumption and minimal heat loss.
Heat Fluids Safely and Intelligently:
- Patented multi-zone fluid heating system (patent number US 8,217,316) actively monitors the temperature in each zone of the cabinet and only provides heat when it is needed, where it is needed.
- Ultra-quiet fan provides balanced air movement and discreet operation
- Flat heating pads apply heat evenly over a wide area
- Coated glass door reflects heat back into the cavity
- Efficient and long-lasting
- LED bulb lights interior
- Warm either irrigation fluids (IRR) or injection fluids (INJ), with separate temperature ranges:
- 32° to 40°C (90° to 104°F) adjustable for INJ mode
- 32° to 66°C (90° to 150°F) adjustable for IRR mode
- Operates in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Four digit L.E.D. display
- User interface control lock-out feature
- Programmable controls
- Set temperature can be locked
- Audible alarms
- Easy to use, hands-free door handle
- Spring-loaded door hinge keeps the door open
- In the event of a power failure the cabinet will remember its settings and begin to operate as before when power is restored with a visible indicator.
- Thermal shut-off system, separate from the electronic control, is included as an additional safety feature.
- On-board safety mechanisms prevent fluid overheating, even if a malfunction occurs due to external power surges
- On-board diagnostics alert staff when problems occur, such as power outages
Blanket / Fluid Warmer Combinations: Stack over or under other DC Series blanket warmers to create custom combinations of fluid and blanket warmers in a small footprint.
- DC250L - 16 1-liter bag or 12 1-liter bottle capacity
- DC400L - 28 1-liter bag or 20 1-liter bottle capacity
- WarmRight® warming technology full wall warming technology
- Warming cabinet with stainless steel interior
- E-coated glass window door
- Blue LED interior lighting features two (2) intensity settings and off mode
- Door is fully gasketed and hinged on the right side of the unit
- Two (2) plastic-coated wire-basket drawers
- Four (4) 3/4" (19mm) non-skid feet
- Optional 3” casters
- Optional door lock