The Enthermics EC340L 28 Liter Single Chambered Fluid Warming Cabinet
The EC340L fluid warming cabinet is designed to safely store and warm either irrigation fluids or injection fluids. The single-chambered warming cabinet is constructed with 20 gauge stainless steel exterior casing and door. The cabinet is warmed using the patented Halo Heat® low-heat-density electrothermal cable array.
- 28 liter capacity
- Interior illumination
- Two selectable operating modes:
- INJECTION: Warming range of 98°F - 110°F (37°C - 43°C)
- IRRIGATION: Warming range of 98°F - 150° F (37°C - 66°C)
- Glass door
- The electronic control specially designed for fluids ensures an accurate chamber temperature:
- Within +0/-1.1°C (+0/-2ºF) of the set point for temperatures set between 37 – 43°C (98 – 109ºF)
- Within +0/-1.7°C (+0/-3ºF) of the set point for temperatures set between 43 – 66°C (110 – 150ºF)
- Temperature set point lock
- Audible and visual over-temperature (10°F) indicator
- Full wall warming technology
- Two plastic-coated wire basket drawers
- Perimeter bumper
- Furnished with four 5" heavy duty casters for mobility
Manufacturer Enthermics Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Documentation Brochure GSA GSA Volume 28 L Model EC340L Country of Origin United States Of America
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$11,499.52+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 30 business days via Tailgate/Dock Delivery.
$8,546.93+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 30 business days via Tailgate/Dock Delivery.
$8,976.30+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 3 business day via Tailgate/Dock Delivery.
$8,490.73+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 30 business days via Tailgate/Dock Delivery.
Call for Price
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services