The UMF 4040 Low Access Bariatric Power Exam Table with power base and back.
Note: Available colors have changed - please see 2013 color chart for new colors.
The UMF 4040 Power Exam Table is ADA compliant, lowers to a height of 19 inches from the floor, and can support a patient weighing up to 600 pounds. Their "Ultra Comfort Seamless Top" provides security and comfort for patients and also allows for easy cleaning and helps to prevent cross-contamination. The 4040 has a power hi-low feature which positions patients at the press of a button, and also includes a fully articulating power assisted back section allowing for simple and easy patient position changes. An elevated leg rest pad is standard, providing additional patient comfort. Operating on heavy-duty roller bearing drawer glides, our drawers provide dependable, convenient operation for as long as you own your table. The UMF 4040 Power Exam Table comes with a 3 year limited warranty.
- 3 year limited warranty
- 600 lb. patient weight capacity
- UMF Ultra Comfort Seamless Top
- 12 upholstery color options
- Removable stainless steel drain pan (3.5 qt.)
- Stainless steel leg pullout
- Removable upholstered leg cushion
- Leg section elevates 10 degrees for patient comfort
- One touch, easy-glide stirrups
- Electro-mechanical actuator system
- Concealed paper roll holder (18" – 21")
- Front storage drawer
- Two function foot control
- Pelvic tilt
- Height: Min. 19" at seat
- Max. 35" at seat
- 70" with foot section extended
- Leg rest: 20" W x 12" (30.5cm) L
- Drawer: 17"W x 13"L x 4.8"H
- Electrical: 120 VAC, 60 HZ
- Stirrups: 3 lateral positions