Biodex Medical 840 Float Top Surgical Vascular C-Arm Table with Motorized Height Control
This design from Biodex fully accommodates C-Arm positioning for closest possible access to the cervical spine, achieving optimum image resolution. Designed for procedures where stability, access, and precise, quiet, vibration-free positioning are essential, a cantilevered low attenuation carbon fiber tabletop accommodates portable or ceiling-suspended C-Arms. The radiolucent area is free of cross members, allowing full fluoroscopic visualization and unobstructed C-Arm positioning. Functional design provides complete access with reduced radiation exposure to clinicians.
- 3 adjustable straps with Velcro®
- Face cutout is provided for prone positioning
- Both AC and battery power are standard
- Main panel with backlit liquid crystal display mounts on either side of the table
- LCD screen displays actual tabletop position in real time, and provides menus and prompts for other functions
- Up to ten position settings may be stored in the system memory
- “Level” button brings the table to 0° tilt and 0° lateral roll
- “Home” levels the table and lowers the tabletop to minimum height for patient transfer
- Control buttons are identified with easily recognizable icons
- Portable hand-held and foot-operated controllers
- Push-button release for the free-float feature is located at the end of a handgrip that can be placed on accessory rail
- When employing any degree of tilt or roll, X and Y positions are "locked" to prevent gravity-induced X or Y motion
- Low attenuation carbon fiber tabletop
- High-speed actuators assure quick, three axis motorized tabletop positioning
- 500 lb. weight capacity
- 2 Year warranty
- U.L. listed
- Dimensions: 104"L x 26"W
- Height Adjustable: 33.5" to 43.5"
- Tabletop X Motion (head-to-toe float): 20"
- Tabletop Y Motion (side-to-side float): 10"
- Tabletop: 101"L x 24"W
- Catheter Tray Extension (removable): 18"L x 24"W
- Radiolucent Area: 51"L x 24"W