Biodex Medical Fixed Height C-arm Table with Four Twin-Wheel Locking Casters
Designed for unrestricted head-to-toe C-Arm positioning during image-guided procedures, this unit from Biodex offers structural stability and manufacturing quality at an affordable price.
- Extra-large low-attenuation carbon fiber tabletop
- Carbon fiber table top
- Unrestricted end-to-end C-Arm positioning
- 4 twin-wheel locking casters
- Powder coated frame
- 1 Year warranty
- 500 lb. weight capacity
- 2" foam table top padding
- 2 adjustable Velcro® straps for patient stability
- Side-cantilever design for unobstructed C-Arm placement
- U.L. Listed
- Dimensions: 82"L x 29.5"W x 35"H
- Tabletop: 80"L x 24"W
- Radiolucent Area: 75"L x 24"W
Manufacturer Biodex Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Capacity 500 lbs. Includes 4 twin-wheel locking casters; 2 Velcro® patient restrains; Extra low carbon fiber tabletop Warranty 2 Years Model 056-025 Compliance UL Listed Country of Origin United States Of America
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services