The UMF 5060 Power Exam Table with Hand Control and Power Back
Note: Available colors have changed - please see 2013 color chart for new colors.
The UMF 5060 procedure table features a power base, power backrest, two function hand control, ultra comfort seamless top, stirrups, 400 lb. patient capacity and more. One of UMF's most economical power exam tables, the UMF 5060 Power Exam Table lowers to a height of 24 inches (61.0 cm) from the floor and can support a patient weighing up to 400 pounds. It utilizes a two function hand control for both hi-low and power back functions. It can also be used as a chair in its fully upright position. The power exam table also features a stainless steel leg section with a removable upholstered leg cushion. The leg section elevates 10 degrees for added patient comfort.
- 400 lb. (181.4 kg) patient weight capacity
- 24" (61 cm) low access seat height
- Power Hi-Low
- Power backrest
- Two function hand control
- UMF Ultra Comfort Seamless Top
- 13 upholstery color options
- Removable stainless steel drain pan (3.5 qt./3.3 L)
- Stainless steel leg pullout
- Removable upholstered leg cushion
- Leg section elevates 10 degrees for patient comfort
- One touch, easy-glide stirrups
- Electro-mechanical actuator system
- Concealed paper roll holder (18” – 21”) (45.7cm – 53.3cm)
- Pelvic tilt
- 3 year limited warranty
- Height: Min. 24” (61.0cm) at seat
- Max. 36” (91.4cm) at seat
- Width: 26.5” (67.3cm)
- Length: 54.5” to 74” (138.4cm to 188cm)
- Electrical: 120 VAC, 60 HZ
- Stirrups: 3 lateral positions
Manufacturer United Metal Fabricators Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Capacity 400 lbs. Includes Low profile base; Stainless steel legs; Accessory rails on back section; Stainless steel drain pan; One-touch stirrups; Paper roll holder Warranty 3 Years Limited Model 5060
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services