The UMF Medical 4070 low access power exam table has a 600 lb. capacity, power hi-low base and manual backrest with gas spring assist.
Quickship available on stock tables only. Non-stock tables have a 4-6 week lead time and are made to order.
For available color swatches, please see 2013 color chart
The UMF Medical 4070 Power Exam Table is ADA compliant, lowers to a height of 18.75 inches (47.6 cm) from the floor and can support a patient weighing up to 600 pounds (272.2kg). The Ultra Comfort Seamless Top provides security and comfort for patients and also allows for easy cleaning and helps to prevent cross-contamination.
The UMF 4070 Power Exam Table has a power hi-low feature which positions patients at the press of a button, and also includes a fully articulating backrest (with manually activated gas spring cylinder) for simple and easy patient position changes. An elevated leg rest pad is standard, providing additional patient comfort.
Operating on heavy-duty roller bearing drawer glides, our drawers provide dependable, convenient operation for as long as you own your table. The UMF Medical 4070 Power Exam Table comes with a 3 year limited warranty.
- ADA Compliant
- 600 lb. (272.2 kg) patient weight capacity
- 18.75" (47.6 cm) low access seat height
- Power Hi-Low
- Manual backrest with gas spring assist
- One function foot control
- UMF ultra comfort seamless top
- Removable stainless steel drain pan (3.5 qt./3.3 L)
- Stainless steel leg pullout
- Removable upholstered leg cushion
- Leg section elevates 10 degrees for patient comfort
- One touch, easy-glide stirrups
- Electro-mechanical actuator system
- Concealed paper roll holder (18” – 21”) (45.7cm – 53.3cm)
- Front storage drawer
- Pelvic tilt
- 3 year limited warranty
- Height: Min. 18.75” (47.6cm) at seat
- Max. 35” (88.9cm) at seat
- Width: 27” (68.6cm)
- Length: 58.5” (148.6cm)
- 70” (177.8cm) with foot section extended
- Leg rest: 20” (50.8cm) W x 12” (30.5cm) L
- Drawer: 17” (43.2cm) W x 13” (33.0cm) L x 4.8” (12.1cm) H
- Electrical: 120 VAC, 60 HZ
- Stirrups: 3 lateral positions