The Fiberlock Complete Negative Air Machine for Kontrol Kube Topsider and Abacus
The Kontrol Kube Complete Negative Air Machine offers a revolutionary combination of power, efficacy and convenience. Weighing in at 44 lbs this negative air machine delivers a variable speed up to 500 CFM with HEPA filter installed. The Kontrol Kube Complete Negative Air Machine also comes equipped with a DOP Stage 2 First Pass Pre-filter to ensure air clearance every time!
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Lightweight Durable
- Up to 500 CFM
- Variable Speed
- Built-In Antimicrobial Protection
- Designed for The Kontrol Kube Complete System
- Air Scrubber DOP Stage 2 Filter HEPA Filter
- 5 ft. Flex Duct
- Negative Air Scrubber
- Safety Marks: UL/C-UL Listed Voltage - 115V
- Dimensions - 24.6" x 26.2" x 18.2"
- Ductable Intake - 12"
- Outlet - 8"
- Use Weight - 44 lbs.
- Frequency - 60 Hz Power - 3 amps Air Movement (Min) - 250 CFM Air Movement (Max) - 500 CFM Filter System - 2-stage, plus optional DOP Fit Kit Filter
- Primary Filters - HEPA Daisy Chain - Plug three units together – provides up to 1500 CFM
- GFCI Protected Outlet - Yes
- Power Cord Length - 25 ft.
- Speed Var - 250-500* CFM
- Filter Indicator Light: Primary (HEPA)
- Filter change Housing: Rotomolded, with built-in antimicrobial product protection
Old Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) 6560 Manufacturer Fiberlock Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Documentation Brochure Model 6560
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Call for Price
Kontrol Kube 10' TopSider Mobile Containment System w/ Enclosure, Frame & Wheelbase ONLY [DISCONTINUED]Call for Price
$461.00+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 2 business day via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services