This product is no longer available. Click here to see the replacement.
Note: No Prescription Required
This all in one Fingertip Pulse Oximeter was designed for neonatal, pediatric and adult patients. Its simple operation for immediate real-time spot-checks and compact design is why this oximeter is widely used in clinics, homecare, and ambulances.
- LED viewing screen with PR, SPO2, Bar Graph
- “All-in-one” integrated finger device
- Simple operation for integrated finger device
- Reliable accuracy and durability
- 30 hours continuous use
- Low voltage indicator
- AAA Alkaline rechargeable battery is available
- Automatic power-off design
- Display Format:
- LED SPO2:35-99% in two-digit 7-segment digital
- Pulse Ratio:30-240BPM in 3-digit 7-segment digital
- Pulse Wave: 6-segment bar graph
- Battery Voltage Low Indication: LED signals
- Power Requirements: 2 AAA size 1.5V Alkali battery
- Power Consumption: less than 40mA
- Resolution: ±1% for SPO2 and ±1 BPM for Pulse Ratio
- Measurement Accuracy: ±2% in stage of 70%-99% SPO2 and meaningless when stage being smaller than 70%. ±2 BPM for Pulse Ratio
- Measurement performance in weak filling condition: oxyhemoglobin and pulse value can be shown correctly when pulse-filling ratio is 0.5%
- Interference resistance capacity against ambient light: deviation is smaller than ±1% between value of oxyhemoglobin measured in natural lighting indoor condition and present lighting sources and that measured in dark room.
- Operation of the product is simple and convenient.
- The product is small in volume, light in weight (total weight is about 50g including batteries) and convenient in carrying
- Power consumption of the product is low and the two originally equipped 2 AAA batteries can be operated continuously for 30 hours
- Low voltage warning will be indicated in visual window when battery voltage is so low that normal operation of the oximeter might be influenced
- The product will automatically be powered off when no signal is in the product for more than 8 seconds