This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us at (800) 338-2372.
- Integrated with SpO2 probe and processing display module
- Small in volume light in weight and convenient in carrying
- Operation of the product is simple ,low power consumption
- SpO2 value display
- Pulse rate value display, bar graph display
- Low-voltage indication: low-voltage indicator appears before working abnormally which is due to low-voltage
- Automatically power off function: when the device is under the state of measuring interface . it will automatically power off within 5 seconds if the finger falls out of probe
- Display Mode: LED display
- SpO2 Measuring Range: 0%~100%, (the resolution is 1%).
- Accuracy: 70%~100%: ±2% ,Below 70% unspecified.
- PR Measuring Range: 30bpm~250bpm, (the resolution is 1bpm)
- Accuracy: ±2bpm or ±2% (select larger)
- Measurement Performance in Weak Filling Condition:
- SpO2 and pulse rate can be shown correctly when pulse-filling ratio is 0.4%. SpO2 error is ±4%, pulse rate error is ±2 bpm or ±2% (select larger).
- Resistance to Surrounding Light: The deviation between the value measured in the condition of man-made light or indoor natural light and that of darkroom is less than ±1%.
- Power Consumption: less than 25 mA
- Voltage: DC 3.0V
- Power Supply: 1.5V (AAA size) alkaline batteries × 2
- Battery Working Hour: The minimum continually work time is 24 hours, theoretical number is 56 hours.
- Safety Type: Interior Battery, BF Type
Dimension: 57(L) × 31(W) × 32(H) mm
Weight: About 50g (with the batteries)
Manufacturer Contec Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Discontinued Yes Includes Lanyard & user manual Compliance FDA Approved
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Does the job well.
- Quite good quality for cost. Recommended.
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services