The UMF Foot Operated Pump Phlebotomy Chair - 250 lb. capacity
Note: Available colors have changed - please see 2013 color chart for new colors.
This manually adjustable phlebotomy chair from UMF provides ultimate patient comfort during blood-drawing. Its hinged arms and 360 degree rotation ability provides easy-access and convenience.
- Manual foot pedal height adjustment
- Hinged arms provide easy access
- Back and leg section operate independently
- Convenient 360 degree rotation with swivel lock
- Seamless vaccum formed vinyl
- Sturdy steel frame
- UMF Ultra Comfort Seamless Top
- Weight capacity of 250 lbs
- Width: 31.5"
- Low seat height: 23”
- Raised seat height 38”
- Length: 67” fully extended
- Arm length: 23”
- Seat width: 18”
Manufacturer United Metal Fabricators Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Capacity 250 lbs. Documentation Brochure Includes Foot Operated Pump
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services