Call (800) 338-2372 to for availability on these REFURBISHED MAC 1200 ecgs.
The GE MAC 1200 Resting ECG System offers the quality and convenience features users appreciate. The 12-lead ECG system can be configured and customized to meet the needs of hospitals, clinics and office-based practices. In addition, this system allows physicians to affordably access ECG data gathered throughout a provider network, assuring the highest possible standards in quality and continuity of care.
- Operating Modes:
- Automatic, 12lead simultaneous
- Manual, real-time 6-channel
- Arrhythmia, continuous monitoring with event documentation
- One-touch operation for acquisition, analysis, storage and printing minimizes training.
- Measurements, interpretation and memory are available in many combinations to meet specific customer needs.
- 4 user-definable fields for patient data entry flexibility.
- Waveform display allows rapid assessment of ECG rhythm and signal quality.
- Portable, lightweight design with carry handle allows the MAC 1200 ST to be easily taken wherever it’s needed.