The GE MAC 800 Portable Resting EKG with 12-Lead Display
Connectivity is the key to advanced ECG technology. Not only must ECG systems be portable enough to easily reach your patients anywhere in the world, but ECG data also must be able to travel, too. The MAC® 800 enables healthcare providers to connect the hearts of patients to the minds of physicians with accurate and reliable ECG information for faster, more confident diagnosis. The MAC 800 gives you the power of easy-to-use, advanced ECG technology, multiple ways to store and send data, and the proven GE Marquette® 12SL™ ECG analysis program. Now you can provide expert ECG analysis to patients across the room or across the globe. A significant challenge in healthcare is to provide clinicians with information when and where they need it. The MAC 800 system provides you with the ability to store, analyze and send ECG data in a variety of ways. So you always have access to clinical data anytime, anywhere. The highly accurate, clinically proven Marquette ECG analysis programs enhance diagnostic confidence. Sometimes the difference between early intervention and late diagnosis is simple access to care. The lightweight design with carrying handle allows you to take the MAC 800 wherever it’s needed, effortlessly.
Includes: lead wires, connectors, adapters and starter paper
- Anytime, anywhere connectivity
- EMR communication – through GE’s CardioSoft™ (CS) software, MAC 800 helps to streamline your ECG workflow by providing immediate remote review or over-read of patient ECG data.
- Connectivity to MUSE® and CS Information Management Systems allows you to store, edit and archive ECG records Multiple communication options, including LAN, modem, SD card and serial port, ensure flexibility in data management
- Memory option saves up to 100 ECG records internally; or use the SD card export option for offline ECG storage and transmission
- Powerful, proven technology. Marquette 12SL empowers you with comprehensive computer-interpreted analysis of adult and pediatric populations for fast, confident ECG over-reads
- Hookup Advisor™ Signal Quality Analysis Program reviews and measures ECG waveforms for signs of artifact and interference, helping to eliminate poor waveform quality during the recording of ECGs Gender-specific analysis, available in the Marquette 12SL program, improves relative sensitivity for detecting acute inferior MI in women by 28 percent
- Portable ECG Compact and easy to carry, the MAC 800 weighs 6.6 lb. (3.0 kg) with the battery and is designed with an integrated carrying handle Lithium ion battery provides two hours of continuous operation without printing, or 250 standard patient reports.
- Fast battery recharge minimizes system downtime
- Easy-to-use keypad simplifies and speeds ECG operations with T9 SMS-style keypad design and quick-access function keys.
- Hospital-grade keypad allows for easy cleaning 7-inch, high-resolution (800 x 480) color TFT screen gives you a clear, easy-to-read display of ECG waveforms
- Digital onscreen preview lets you view your ECG prior to printing, saving paper and avoiding costly repeat exams
- Tested replaceable accessories keep your system running at peak performance; with Multi-Link® lead wires and disposable electrodes
- Electrical Power supply: Internal AC/DC or battery operation AC/DC operation specifications
- Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC ±10% Input current: 1.8A @ 115V AC, 1A @ 230V AC max Input frequency: 50 to 60 Hz, +5%, -6%<