Guardian Chrome Plated Knurled Grab Bars [3 Bars/Case]
The Guardian® Chrome Wall Grab Bars offer safety and support throughout the bathroom. The knurled finish provides a sure grip, and the adjustable oval flange offers easy mounting at any angle.
- Offers safety and support when using in the shower, tub or toilet
- Adjustable oval flange for easy mounting at any angle
- Knurled finish provides a sure grasp even when wet
- 1" diameter, 18 gauge chrome plated steel
- Comes in attractive retail packaging
- Available in 12", 16", 18", 24", 32" and 36" lengths
- Built to meet the requirements of HCPCS code: E0241
- Product Weight: 2 lbs.
- Product Length/Depth: 12 - 36 in.
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Distance from Wall: 2.5 in.
- Size of Flange: 2.5 in.
Warranty Information: Guardian® products have a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship against with the exception of the folding cane, walker footpieces and hand-held shower kits, which are warranted for one year. This warranty does not extend to non-durable components such as but not limited to, rubber accessories and grips which are subject to normal wear and tear and replacement. In the event of a defect covered by this warranty we will, at our option, repair or replace the product.
Manufacturer Medline Shipping Method Ground Delivery Includes Adjustable oval flange Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty Against Defects In Materials & Workmanship Against With The Exception Of The Folding Cane, Walker Footpieces & Hand-Held Shower Kits, Which Are Warranted For One Years. Model Medical Gardian Compliance HCPCS code E0241
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services