Harloff 6401 Six Drawer Classic Emergency Cart, Specialty Package "Better"
- Stainless steel breakaway locking system
- Full wrap-around vinyl bumper on separate steel frame
- 5” Sealed ball-bearing premium casters, all full swivel, 2 with brake
- Removable plastic top
- Stainless steel top rail/push handle
- Ball-bearing full extension drawer slides
- Cart is delivered with wheels installed; some accessories require user installation
- Full range of accessories and drawer organizers available
- Unibody steel construction
- Powder coat finish – 12 colors available
- Pre-installed wheels reduce set-up time when delivered v Cabinet and drawer design allows for customized configurations
- Drawers are double-walled with no sharp edges
- Accessories included: IV Pole (extends to 79” high), Drop shelf, Utility hooks (4), Cardiac board, Oxygen tank holder, 3 – 6 Compartment trays, and 3 – 7 Compartment trays
- Drawer Configuration: 4-3”, 1-6”, 1-12”
- Dimensions: 67.5" H 38" W 22" D
- Net Weight: 165 lbs
- 5 year warranty from date of purchase
Manufacturer Harloff Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Assembly Some assembly required; Cart wheels pre-installed Includes Full-Swivel Casters; Removable Plastic Top; 6 Drawers;Extending Iv Pole; Drop Shelf; 4 Utility Hooks; Cardiac Board; Oxygen Tank Holder; Compartment Trays Warranty 5 Years Model 6401
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
From: $1,194.25+ Free Shipping.
$1,269.25+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 21 business days via Tailgate/Dock Delivery.
From: $1,588.25+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 21 business days via Tailgate/Dock Delivery.
From: $2,796.25+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 21 business days via Tailgate/Dock Delivery.
From: $1,301.25+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 21 business days via Tailgate/Dock Delivery.
$1,150.75+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 21 business days via Tailgate/Dock Delivery.
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services