This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us at (800) 338-2372.
The Midmark 623 Hi-Low power exam table features a power back, heated drawer and pelvic tilt.
The Midmark 623 High-Low Examination Table delivers the highest quality care to your patients, staff and you. Update your office with the new industry standard. Midmark understands the needs of the patients you care for, and in order to help your practice become more efficient, we created the Midmark 623 High-Low Examination Table. With a low height of 18 inches and an extraordinary comfort seating system, the Midmark 623 is comfortable, easy to access and reduces patient anxiety. See Tax Credit forms, equipment depreciation tax code and ADA quick calculator below.
- 400lb. weight capacity
- Pelvic tilt
- Foot Control
- Heated seat and lumbar
- Paper roll holder: holds 21" x 3.5" paper roll
- Handicap accessible
- Hideaway stirrups
- Lifts up and down for unlimited patient positioning
- Power back section
- Auto return control brings the table back to the home position with a touch of a button
- ADA Compliant
- Drawer heater controls are easily accessible
- Unique elastomeric upholstery material
- Top: 28.38" W x 59.5" L or 77.5"L with footrest extended
- Table height ranges from 18" to 37"
- 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 13.5 Amps (base unit w/ heaters - 008)
- UL 60601-1 and CAN/CSA-C22 No.601.1-M90
Tax Break Documents:
- Download Section 44 ADA Tax Credit Form For Model 622 (excel - .xls)
- Download Section 44 ADA Tax Credit Form For Model 623 (excel - .xls)
- Download Section 179 Equipment Depreciation Tax Code (.doc)
- Download Section 44 ADA Quick Calculator (excel - .xls)
Manufacturer Midmark Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Discontinued Yes Capacity 400 lbs. Includes Heated drawer; Paper roll holder; Stirrups; Foot control; Pelvic tilt Model Midmark/Ritter 623 Compliance ADA Compliant
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$185.33+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 7 business day via Ground Delivery.
$416.33+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 7 business day via Ground Delivery.
Call for Price
Call for Price
$548.00+ Free Shipping.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services