The Hausmann Model 6175 Hi-Lo Econo-Line Stand-In Table with Electric Lift
This stand-in table with electric lift from Hausmann offers a motorized lift that can elevate a patient from a sitting to a standing position. Comes with hand control standard and a 300 lb. weight capacity. 3 year warranty on parts, 1 year warrant on labor.
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- Wheelchair accessible
- 3 year warranty on parts, 1 year warranty on labor
- Motorized height adjustment of top
- Motorized lift can elevate patient from sitting to standing position
- Hand control operates electric table-top height and motorized patient lift
- Includes lift support harness
- Padded knee, chest and back supports
- Heavy gauge steel frame in cream powder coated finish
- 2 locking and 2 non-locking 3” diameter heavy-duty casters
- Quality electrical components
- Electrical: 110V, 60 Hz, 3.5 amps
- Frame base is 36 1/2” wide x 42” deep
- Durable Formica top 33” wide x 24”deep
- Cutout size is 19” wide x 10” deep
- Measurements: 36.5”W x 42"D x 44.5" - 54.5"H
Old Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) 4002-027 (NAT.OAK&OAK BROWN) Manufacturer Hausmann Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Capacity 300 lbs. Includes Electric Lift; Locking Casters; Hand Control; Lift Support Harness;Lift Support Harness Warranty 3 Year Parts; 1 Year Labor Model 4002 Country of Origin United States Of America
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services