The Health o meter 2101KL Professional Digital Platform Scale
This heavy duty scale has a high 1,000 lb / 454 kg capacity with 0.2 lb / 0.1 kg resolution. The scale features “live” handrails and a low profile platform that provide a stable and comfortable weighing experience. The scale’s display has a 180° swivel and the platform measures 26” (w) x 22” (d) x 2 3/8” (h) with 2 wheels for portability. Functions include LB / KG Conversion, LB /KG Lock Out, Body Mass Index (BMI), Zero Out / Tare, Hold / Release, Reweigh, Auto Zero, Auto Off.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Digital load cells - no recalibration necessary
- Motion-sensing weighing technology
- Customizable 1" backlit LCD display
- Displays fractions, lb/oz, decimals in standard; decimals in metric
- User-friendly menu screen
- Clock with date and time
- Keypad Entry, BMI, Manual Tare, Zero, Auto-Off, Auto-Hold, Reweigh, and Hold/Release functions
- Industrial-strength wrap-around handrails
- USB and Serial Ports for computer interface with 270 patient memory
- Updateable firmware
- Heavy-duty wheels
- 1000 lb / 454 kg weight capacity
- Graduation: 0.2 lb / 0.1 kg
- Platform dimensions: 22"W x 15.75"D x 2.375"H
- Power: 6 AA Batteries & 110-240V AC adapter
Manufacturer Health O Meter Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Capacity 1000 lbs. Documentation Brochure Includes Heavy-duty wheels; Backlit LCD display; EMR connectivity via USB and serial port Warranty 3 Years Model 2101KL
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services