Gamma G-Series Sphygmomanometer w/ cuff.
Features & Benefits:
- Latex Free.
- Exclusive Pressure Distribution System.
- Pressure Proof Manometer. Ensures durability and reliability.
- Micro Filter. Protects valve and manometer.
- Large diameter Scale. 56 mm diameter black on white scale is easy to read.
- High Quality Indicator. Precisely calibrated, durable and shock resistant.
- Large Insufflation Bulb. 50 % larger Bulb Volume for fast inflation of the cuff.
- Exclusive Air Release Valve. Provides fine and precise air release rate adjustment, quick deflation, and extreme durability. A rubber-stop prevents valve-lock.
- Housing is molded of a 2 component thermo plastic (Polyamid/TP Elastomer).
- Shock absorbing, anti-slip coating.
- Light Alloy, Adjustable Spoon. For both-right or left-handed operation.
- Warranty against defects in manufacture, workmanship and calibration from the date of purchase.
Manufacturer Heine Warranty G5 - 5 Year Warranty; G7 - 10 Year Warranty
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services