The Hemosense INRatio2 CLIA-Waived Monitor with Starter Kit
Note: This product can only be sold to physicians, long term care (LTC) facilities and home healthcare agencies. If you are NOT part of one of these groups Alere will NOT ship this product.
Kit MFG# Monitor Test Strips Unistik Single-Use Lancets Alcohol Pads Capillary Sampling Tubes - DISCONTINUED Gauze Prof. 6pk INR2-6PK 1 6 Boxes (288) N/A N/A N/A N/A Prof. 4pk INR2-4PK 1 4 Boxes (192) N/A N/A N/A N/A
INR2-QS1 1 1 Box (48) 50 100 N/A 250 Quick
INR2-QS3 1 3 Boxes (144) 150 200 N/A 250 Quick
INR2-QS5 1 5 Boxes (240) 250 300 N/A 250
Download Reimbursement Information Here:
Reimbursement Guide for PT/INR Monitoring for Anticoagulation Management 78k PDF
The INRatio2 monitor represents the latest from HemoSense in PT/INR testing at the Point of Care. The INRatio brand is the #1 selling PT/INR point of care monitor for 3 years in a row (according to HPIS data 2005-2007). INRatio2 allows you to obtain a Prothrombin Time (PT) and International Normalized Ratio (INR) result using 1 drop of blood from a fingerstick. The INRatio2 system reduces the headache of oral anticoagulation management, is moderately complex, and is easy to use.
- 2-Year Warranty
- Test results in under 1 minute
- Single button operation
- 1 step auto turn-on with strip insertion
- Larger LCD screen and easy to read digits
- Simplified, icon based interface
- All kits include a complimentary carrying case
- Universal Power Supply included
- Wider test strip area for easier sample application
- Backwards compatible with INRatio Test Strips
- 33% smaller than INRatio
- Performs electronic system self-test automatically.
- System is self-maintaining, only routine cleaning needed.
- Easy interface to change the time, date, and other features.
- Uses power adapter (included) or 4 AA battery power source.
- Stores up to 60 test results in memory.
- Built-in port for printing / electronic communication.
- 2 channel On Board Quality Control runs on every test
- No need for external liquid quality control or extra strips
- No need for separate device to check electronic controls
- Test Strips do not require refrigeration
- Test Strips are individually wrapped
- Small one drop (15µL) sample size
- Length: 5.9 inches (15.1 cm)
- Width: 2.9 inches (7.4 cm)
- Height: 1.8 inches (4.6 cm)
- Weight: 9.3 oz. (263 g) with batteries
How it Works?
- A Test Strip is inserted into the INRatio2 monitor.
- A drop of fresh whole blood from a fingerstick is applied to the test strip.
- The blood is drawn into the test area by capillary action where it mixes with reagents that cause coagulation to begin.
- The monitor performs the PT test AND 2 quality control tests (normal and therapeutic) simultaneously, and determines whether the controls are within preset limits. If they are, strip integrity is verified, and the monitor reports the PT test result. If they are not, the monitor displays an ERROR message.
- The test results are displayed in less than 60 seconds as an INR only, PT seconds and INR, INR, PT, and QC, or INR and QC, whichever the user prefers.
Former SKU: CESS-91162-00
Manufacturer Alere Point Of Care Shipping Method Ground Delivery Physician Sale Only Yes Documentation Brochure Includes Please see table Warranty 2 Years Model INRatio2 Monitor System Compliance CLIA-Waived Manufacturer Return Policy Non-Returnable
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$246.16+ Free Shipping. Via Ground Delivery.
$15.08Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Usually ships in 1 business day via Ground Delivery.
$24.83Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Usually ships in 21 business days via Ground Delivery.
$14.37Ships Free in $99+ Orders.
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services