The Elite incorporates all of the best features of over 20 years of Imex Doppler experience.
Mix and match these features to create your Doppler of choice! Optional digital display: Easy to read numeric display to quickly determine heart rate. Standard 9V alkaline or optional rechargeable batteries available. Easy-to-use probe! Pre-angled crystals, broad beam technology and large probe face provide a unique method of quickly locating vascular signals - no need to angle the probe! Faster and easier signal acquisition than standard pencil probes. The probes also incorporate Static Suppression Doppler (SSD) technology for a clear, static-free signal and the best possible diagnostic information. The main unit remains outside of the water bath to provide clear, undistorted sound.
Vascular applications include helping to detect arterial and venous disease, assessing blood pressures, checking for impotence, locating vessels for IVs and any other application where detection and monitoring of blood flow is important. NEW! Pointed 8 MHz vascular probe for increased superficial vessel selectivity and sensitivity. For use in smaller areas and for more focused vessel assessment. 5 Year Warranty.
Obstetrical applications include detecting pregnancy, reassuring the mother, and determining multiple pregnancies. 5 Year Warranty. New! 2MHz waterproof probe is available for underwater labor and delivery.
Imex Elite - Vascular Technical Specifications:
- Dimensions: 6.8" x 2.9" x 1.0" (17cm x 7.5cm x 2.5cm)
- Weight: 0.60 lb. (0.25kg)
- Power source: 110V recharger (220 V optional): Models E100R, E200R;
- Battery powered: Models E100, E200
- Battery type: 8.4 Volt NiCad user replaceable: Models E100R, E200R; 9V alkaline: Models E100, E200 Battery recharge time: 10 hours (3.5 hours to restore 50% of capacity): Models E100R, E200R