The Genius 2 Infrared Tympanic Thermometer w/ Base
The Genius™ 2 thermometer uses its proprietary Peak Select System technology to determine the body's accurate temperature directly from the tympanic membrane. Count on Genius™ 2 thermometer to deliver an accurate temperature while saving staff time, minimizing infection control concerns and ultimately paving the way for better patient care.
- Peak Select technology records and analyzes up to 100 temperature measurements and selects the most accurate reading in 1 to 2 seconds.
- Re-designed tapered probe tip facilitates proper ear canal alignment minimizing technique related errors and increasing patient comfort.
- Rugged tip based sensor construction improves durability and accuracy, minimizing the need for recalibration.
- No touch probe cover application and ejection reduce potential cross contamination.
- Programmable display shows oral, rectal, axillary and core or an absolute temperature reading in ear mode.
Manufacturer Kendall Healthcare Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Documentation Brochure Model 303000 Compliance ASTM & CEN Compliant
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$185.80+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 2 business day via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services