This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us at (800) 338-2372.
NOTE: Negative Air Machine, NOT included in price. Please see the accessories tab to add this machine to your order.
The Kontrol Kube 10' TopSider Containment system is a mobile containment unit used to build a negative pressure environment for containing airborne pathogens during maintenance, renovations and repairs. The Topsider offers ceiling access of up to 10’ which is perfect for cabling, light fixture repair, fire sprinkler testing and repairs and ceiling tile removal. The Topsider also side door allows for wall or vertical surface access Built with all aluminum framed components and a reinforced nylon California fire marshal rated enclosure, the Topsider is designed to last when used daily for construction and renovation, as well as ensure regulatory compliance. It is the only containment method which allows workers to quickly set up a containment, perform their work, and move to the next location wioutout removing tools and materials from the containment area.
The Kontrol Kube Topsider features:
- Can be rolled into position with all tools,included a ladder inside the unit
- Negative Pressure Containment
- Ceiling access for above 10'
- Ceiling Work like Cabling, Sprinkler and Light Fixture Repair
- Complete Mobility – Solid 30” wide wheel base which enables movement of tools, equipment and supplies through all AIA & NPFA approved doors.
- 10' enclosure (6544)
- Frame (6540)
- Wheelbase (6543)